S5 - S6 parents evening 30/10/18
S5 & S6 Parents’ Evening – Tuesday 30 October
Please go to http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/galashielsac to book appointments.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work; this is a common mistake on phones and tablets.
You will need:
- Your title and surname (these must match exactly those we have on record for the pupil’s main contact)
- The pupil’s first name, surname and date of birth
The system is live from 5:30pm on Thursday 4 October and will be open to take your bookings until midnight on Monday 29 October.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking Wizard’ to make your appointments. You will be shown your child/children and their teachers, and asked to enter your availability. Our wizard will use this information to calculate the best order for your appointments, allowing you to navigate the teachers in the quickest and most efficient manner.
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- If you have several children to make bookings for, and decide not to use the Booking Wizard, but instead make appointments individually, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children
- If you are struggling to book appointments using the Automated Booking Wizard try reducing the number of teachers or increasing the amount of time you are available. If this is still not working for you try Individual Bookings - scroll down until you see the booking table, above it are the departments and teachers which are available to you, select the department then teacher and click on an available time to make a booking, repeat until you have booked all available teachers
Further information and links to help videos are available on the school website/Parents Voice/Parents Evening Booking.